Denise Gray for 6th District City Council T-Shirt Design Challenge
T-Shirt Design Contest Rules and Guidelines
The winner of this contest will have their design featured on Denise Gray for 6th District City Council T-Shirts, which will be made available in the Campaign Merchandise Store, on social media, and a gift card!
- Illustrate your vision for the future of the 6th District and Lexington as a whole
- Must include the words “Let Gray Lead The Way”
- Must use campaign logo, but may change the color
- Design must be for the front of the shirt only
- DIGITAL DESIGNS: Must be in high resolution and to be submitted as a .jpg or .png file
There is no entry fee to submit a design. Only one design submission per person. If you are under the age of 18, you may create a design but it must be submitted on your behalf by a parent or guardian.
- Submit your design (1 per person) March 28 – April 25, 2022
- LAST DAY to submit a design – no exceptions April 25, 2022
- Public Voting (on Facebook & DeniseGray4KY.com) May 1 – May 6, 2022
- Top 3 t-shirt designs with the most votes will be placed in the Campaign Merchandise Store for sale on May 9, 2022.
Designs will be judged on the following criteria:
- Visibility – Is it eye-catching and visible from a distance
- Feasibility – Must be easy to reproduce
By submitting an entry, the artist consents that it is his/her/their own original work and that he/she/they has all necessary rights and permissions to use any included elements. The t-shirt Denise Gray for 6th District City Council (Campaign) reserves the right to make adjustments and alterations to the top 3 entries. The top 3 entries grant the Campaign the exclusive right to the design, including any modifications thereof, to be used on promotional/marketing and other Campaign materials. The artists shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Campaign from and against any and all suits, actions, claims, damages, liabilities, judgments, losses and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of any violation of third party rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property infringement, misappropriation, dilution or violation) in connection with the Campaign’s use, distribution, publishing, sale or exploitation of the design. No submissions will be returned. Gift cards of nominal amount are within KRS 121.175; KRS 121.180(10); 32 KAR 2:200 allowable expenditures, “gifts to campaign volunteers.”
The 6th District
Lexington recently adjusted district boundaries. There were only a few changes to our 6th district. Check out the map below, or use this tool to enter your address and confirm which district is yours.
Mail: To contribute by mail, please send a personal check made payable to "Denise Gray Campaign Fund" to:
Denise Gray Campaign Fund
PO Box 5489
Lexington, KY 40555
Please include your full name, address, email address, occupation, and employer in the envelope.
Paid for by the Denise Gray Campaign Fund
Designed by The Creative Cabinet